Trip Guru is hiring! If you’re a writer (or an aspiring one) with a gift for words and a passion for travel, then we want you to help craft content for our tours and blogs. If you’re in the right place at the right time, we could even send you on trips to get firsthand experience of our products!
Interested? Read on:
Position: Contributor / Travel Writer / Blogger
Job Description / Requirements
- Writes content for The Trip Guru’s website
- Makes sure the content follows the company voice / tone / guidelines
- Native level English speaker
- Works fast
- Can respond to emails and other communications in a timely manner
- Fresh, fun and engaging writing style
- US$15 for every tour page written (it takes 40-50 minutes to write each page, usually bundled in 5 = US$75 per project)
- US$25 for every blog entry (approx. 2 hours per entry including photo uploading time)
How to apply
Please send your updated CV and 2-3 writing samples (preferably travel related) to email@example.com and expect to hear from us soon!
About Trip Guru (thetripguru.com)
The Trip Guru is the booking platform that connects travellers via group experiences. We are a young start up that recently graduated from the latest batch of the Betatron incubation program in Hong Kong and secured a pre-series A round to expand our revenues stream and the markets we serve. Currently we cover South-East Asia, catering to English speaking audiences, and we want to go global soon.