TripGuru (thetripguru.com), a fun and exciting travel online platform, is looking to partner with bloggers, writers, photographers and videographers to create impactful and interesting content on travel experiences. If you are a talented storyteller with good quality content, we’d love to hear from you!
In return, you will get free opportunities to enjoy our local tour experiences, advertise yourself on our platforms with your content (e.g. Multimedia, Blog and Social Media etc.), and other potential rewards.
Trip Guru is an online booking platform that connects travelers via authentic experiences. Our curated group tours appeal to millennial globetrotters in search of social connections and unique activities. Check out our profile at this link.
If one or more of the below describes you well, you are the kind of curator we are looking for:
– You have a nice travel blog / social media channels
– You make great travel content through words, photos and/or videos
– You have articles featured in online/offline media outlets
If you have what it takes, please send to email@example.com:
– Your web profile e.g. blogs, social media channels, featured articles/photos/videos or more
– Please indicate if you are already in the destination (e.g. Bangkok/Bali/HCM City…etc.) and when are you planning to leave. Or please indicate your travel dates if you are planning to be in these destinations.
– Additional info about you is very helpful. (LinkedIn, resume, etc.)
Important Note: Please put “Curator/your name/*destination*” in your email subject line. E.g. “Curator/Mary Lee/Bali”