Planning a trip to Thailand’s biggest island? You can skip searching sites like Booking Phuket, Agoda Phuket, and TripAdvisor Phuket hotels for places to stay because we’ve got a definitive list of the best Phuket accommodations here to save you time on your search.
Whether you’re looking for the best hotels in Phuket, Thailand – including luxury Phuket resorts, 5 star top hotels in Phuket, Phuket hotels on the beach, and even Phuket hostels – we’ve got it all. So pick your place and make that Phuket hotel booking, stat!
If you’re looking for: Luxury accommodations, privacy and superior service
- Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong – MGallery: Located near Freedom Beach, this place is one of the best luxury resorts in Phuket. Reminiscent of a traditional Thai village, it has three swimming pools, two restaurants, a rooftop bar, relaxing spa, and top-of-the-line fitness center.
- Keemala Phuket: This all pool villa wonderland, set in the rainforest of Kamala, Phuket, embraces a Thai cultural philosophy and brings it to life through distinctive designs and guests experiences like spa treatments, holistic programs, and gastronomic options.
- Trisara: If you want exclusive villas with private pools and breathtaking views of tropical hillsides and turquoise waters, then check this Phuket Thailand resort out ASAP!
- Banyan Tree Phuket: One of the best hotels in Phuket on the beach (well, technically the beach is 500 meters away – but that’s literally just a couple of steps!), is this huge area with a golf course, library, activity area for kids, not to mention the famous Phuket spa and fitness pavilion.
- The Naka Island: If you’re looking for one of the best beach resorts in Phuket, Naka Island is a hidden paradise just off the east coast of Phuket that’s perfect if you want to enjoy your vacay away from the crowds. It’s so secluded that you’ll need to get there via speedboat!
If you’re looking for: Mid-range accommodations, basic hotel amenities and a cozy ambiance
- Novotel Phuket Phokeethra: Nestled in the heart of Phuket Town, this large 4-star hotel has numerous rooms and facilities, and is just a stone’s throw away from some of the best eats (both restaurants and street food!) in the area.
- Little Nyonya Hotel: A boutique hotel housed in a Sino-colonial mansion owned by a Phuket Thai–Peranakan family, the rooms are decorated with original artwork created by local artists and custom-designed furniture made from rare local wood.
- Royal Phuket City Hotel: Conveniently located just 5 minutes away from the city center, this place has numerous services such as breakfast buffet, airport transfers, 24-hour reception and room service.
- Sino Imperial Phuket: A trendy, almost minimalist designed hotel, Sino Imperial offers great deals when you book directly on their website. Think: 50% off on spa treatments, free minibar, early check in and late check out (depending on room availability of course!)
- The Malika Hotel: This comfortable hotel has approximately 30 rooms, each with simple interiors, great views, and friendly staff. They’re also just roughly 30-35 minutes from the airport!
If you’re looking for: Budget accommodations, central locations, and opportunities to meet new people
- Eco Hostel Phuket: A guest favorite, this hostel has free WiFi, amenities like shampoo and shower gel, and a daily cleaning service too!
- Blu Monkey Bed & Breakfast Phuket: Why Blu Monkey? To the staff in this place, the color blue means brightness and friendliness. When you pair that with a friendly monkey, it only means a warm welcome and inviting vibe.
- Vitamin Sea Hostel Phuket: If you want to explore the Old Town on foot, then this place is an excellent place to stay, with popular attractions and eateries all easily accessible and just a walk away!
- White Wall Poshtel: This place prides itself on creating a lively atmosphere aimed to build a great community where people can meet up, check-in, and enjoy good food.
- The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse: Found in Phuket’s Old Town, this guesthouse is designed in Sino-Portuguese style, and fits right in with the herigate surroundings.
Have you got any on your mind that we haven’t mentioned? Let us know in the comments! Learn everything there is to know about Phuket on our comprehensive Phuket City Guide here.
Featured image: Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong – MGallery (c) @lazycoup